Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Person Who Inspire Me Most

 The person who inspire me most is a famous NBA basketball player called Michael Jordan. He is thought as the most greatest basketball player in the world and was given a nick name--GOD OF BASKETBALL.Things which inspires me most are qualities from him,preseverance,desire of winning,and hard working.I learn a lot .And it gives me power when I was facing a problem.
  Preseverance,is one of a valuable quality leant from him.It's a significant factor to win .I saw Jordan
led his team against JAZZ until 2nd overtime.At that game he scored 38 points even though he had a
high fever( over 39 degree).He fought til the end of the game.Spectator all applaud him wildly and called
him hero of Chicago.This scene inspired me so much.
  Desire of winning is the things which stimulate potential from you body to win,this kind of power can determine the consequense of game in some extent,especially in the situation of neck and neck score in last quarter.I have seen Jordan devoted himself and led to win.
   Hardworking is essential to every successful perso. As the common saying, you gain from how much you pay.Jordan is also famous for his hardworking in NBA.He shooted 1300 balls daily when he
was in his career.
  All in all ,Jordan inspires me so much, when I was stucked by obstacle ,view of Jordan's back in the basketball court always come to my mind and remind me don't give up, overcome it!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jordan

 

1 comment:

  1. Sam,
    Thank you for sharing your information about Michael Jordan. He is a very well respected athlete and everyone loves him. Thank you for sharing. Thank you for being in my class and I hope that you will achieve your dreams just like Michael Jordan. :)

    ReplyDelete